iGet is a handy, trial version Mac software, that belongs to the category Internet software with subcategory Remote Control.
More about iGet
It's available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and previous versions, and it is only available in English. The program version is 2.7 and its last update happened on 2/11/2008.
Since the software has been added to our selection of software and apps in 2006, it has managed to obtain 288 downloads, and last week it achieved 1 download.
About the download, iGet is a slick program that requires less storage space than the average program in the section Internet software.
- Performance of file transfers involving many small files (including file and application packages) has been improved.
- When running on Mac OS X 10.5 or later, the default location for downloaded items is now the user's Downloads folder. (Any existing setting will not be modified, however.)
- Several user interface elements, including explanatory and informational sheets for cases like invalid user input, have been greatly improved.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Automator actions to fail on Mac OS X 10.5.
- Eliminated spurious "mdworker: unable to parse schema" messages that may have been written to the system log under Mac OS X 10.5.
- Fixed a serious bug that in rare circumstances could cause a connection to fail, or cause a crash.
- Several other minor improvements.